Monday, June 23, 2008

Shelter


In my most recent paintings, I've been doing lots of animals. I enjoyed the paintings, and while I was doing them a story began to brew in my head. So instead of just dismissing it to a daydream I decided to write it down and take it to the next level. So now I give you an in progress panel of an upcoming comic I am working on, hope you like it.

Here is the next commission I am doing, a portrait of a dog named Emmy. After a bit of tinkering and groaning I got a sketch that I was confident with. I like it, I think it captures the personality of the dog well. I'll be at Wizard World Chicago, stopping by booths and showing my book around. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

jb. said...

Hey dude, thanks for the compliments...this looks great! sounds like you are staying nice and busy.