Saturday, January 23, 2010

Iron: Page Zero, and Page One.



Here's the title page and the first page of my comic. As I said before, the five pages that I posted a little bit ago were just a dry run. I guess this is the first page of the actual story. I guess that means that I have officially started this comic now, so, that that is something.

I'll post some more pages as I complete them. Check back often for more sketches and whatnot.

And as you can see, both the cardinals that I preferred make an appearance in the book.

5 comments:

Daniel Fishel said...

Great start to the comic sir.

Randall said...

It's a great cover.

Eric Orchard said...

This is amazing! Great start.

Elizabeth M. Luderer said...

fantastic work as usual! I can't wait to see more!

Brian said...

I'm glad you kept the puffy cardinal