Friday, April 09, 2010

Iron: Chapter One

Here is the first chapter in it's entirety. I hope you enjoy it. I went back and corrected all the text and tweaked the dialogue a bit. I will get started on the second chapter once I get back from MoCCA this weekend. I am going to try to print a mini comic of these pages to hand out, let me know if you will be there/you want one.













Also, thanks to everyone who's read it so far and tweeted/posted about it. Special thanks to Tim Durning (who helped/ended up making me a website), Eric Orchard (who I still owe a painting) and Jason Brubaker for their support and help while I was painting this first chapter.

6 comments:

Elizabeth M. Luderer said...

i love love love it! great job hun! keep up the good work!

Jason said...

This looks amazing! Great first chapter man. I'm looking forward to more.

Alexis said...

Hey shane this looks really great. The palette is beautiful and I love the characters. The snowscapes are amazing, really well done. Can't wait to see more. Sorry I missed you in NY the other day hopefully we can meet up soon!

Alison said...

Me! I would be interested in a small print!

chelsea said...

i would also be interested in a print of this magical piece!
its wonderful, i love it.

Frank said...

This looks amazing. Great colors, pacing, etc. I'd love a copy if it' not too late.